ovarian cyst weight gain

ovarian cyst weight gain
ovarian cyst weight gain

Ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that develops on your ovary, an almond-shaped reproductive organs located on either side of the uterus in your pelvic cavity. It is a common phenomenon among women during the reproductive years. There are several types of cysts and Most are benign, 95% are benign, while the remaining 5% are malignant or cancerous.

The following are the major symptoms of ovarian cyst:

1. Feeling of fullness or pressure in lower abdomen
You may feel a dull ache in your lower abdomen. This is considered as one the predominant symptoms of ovarian cysts. Pain may be bilateral if both ovaries have cysts. The pain comes and goes, but may sometimes become unbearable. This is influenced by the size of your cyst and it will increase if your cyst is bleeding. As blood flow to tissues is blocked by the cyst, the pain intensifies.

2. Menstrual irregularities
You may feel severe pain during your menstrual period. If you usually dysmenorrhea during your rules, then the pain may be more than what you normally experience. Otherwise, you may also end periods or flow heavy menstrual.

3. Inability to urinate or bowel completely
Because the blocking of cysts or two passages, you may have the difficulty urinating or bowel. May you also feel the pain that you try to urinate or empty your bowels.

4. Pain during sex

5. Pain during physical activity or strenuous exercise

6. Pain radiating down the back and inner thighs

7. Overweight

8. Breast tenderness

Ruptured ovarian cyst symptoms
If you experience symptoms following cyst ovarian cancer, you must tell your doctor immediately because these cysts in May suggests a rupture leading to internal bleeding and infection (peritonitis).

1. Sudden, severe abdominal pain
2. Fever with vomiting
3. Weakness, light-headedness slight
4. Rapid, weak pulse

Ovarian Cyst Natural Cure
Presence of ovarian cysts can be fatal if properly.However not treated, there are natural ways to avoid this situation and help get rid of ovarian cyst.One is the food, avoiding alcohol and foods rich in estrogen, like tomatoes, red meats and dairy products. Castor oil packs have also been used to dissolve ovarian cysts. To help you in pain, heat packs alternating with cold water or ice may also be applied. Some herbs are also effective against ovarian cysts, as evening primrose oil, the blue cohosh, false unicorn root and oil borage.

Important:
Most traditional treatments available to you, may not avoid this forever. Cysts May reappear This can make the pain go back to your life.However, are extremely effective, scientifically proven natural treatments, which can easily heal ovarian cysts forever.

Learn More about this Excellent Ovarian Cyst Natural Treatment

Jane Jack Collins has written many excellent articles on Women Health topics such as Thyroid gland issues, Ovarian Cysts and much more. She is a Medical Researcher and active member in the research of alternate medicines.

Is it normal to gain weight with an ovarian cyst?

I was diagnosed by ultrasound with a 2 "wide ovarian cyst. With a little pain, I also gained weight around the same time. (Flucuates between 4-7 lbs.) Also, most of the weight seems to be in the region stomach, and no, I'm not pregnant. Has anyone else experienced this? I can not find much about this online, and my doctor seems to explode.

Yeah I gained weight too and it really hurts to do stomach exercises … : (I hope you get better.

ovarian cysts no more 468f

Ovarian Cysts home cures and remedies “ovarian cysts”

ovarian cysts no more 468f

Leave a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.